Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim
In the Most Holy and Righteous Name of Allah,
Master Fard Muhammad,
To Whom Praise is Due Forever
As-Salaamu ‘Alaikum Beloved And Beautiful Sisters,
I just wanted to add a little more to my previous post about Language.
I’m sure you can understand why, as Blackwomen, this topic is so necessary. Thank-you for reading.
HOW NOT TO USE OUR TONGUES
“When you open your mouth, people can see into your mind.”
1. Do not rail or brawl against anyone.
2. Do not speak evil of others in their absence.
3. Do not exaggerate in any of your statements
4. Do not speak harshly, or make fun of the less fortunate.
5. Do not swear, lie or indulge in impure language.
6. Do not make random and improper assertions.
7. Do not speak rashly and violently.
8. Do not deceive people by circulating false reports.
9. Do not offer lip service.
10. Do not use Allah’s name falsely or in vain.
HOW WE SHOULD USE OUR TONGUES
1. To convey useful information to our people. (Convey good news and do good deeds and they shall have gardens where rivers flow, great rewards. Holy Qur’an 2:25, also “MESSAGE TO THE BLACKMAN IN AMERICA” pg. 44)
2. To speak kindly of each other.
3. To be truthful and simple in our statements.
4. To comfort and console the fearful.
5. To cheer the timid and fearful.
6. To defend the innocent and oppressed.
7. To reprove and admonish the wicked.
8. To congratulate the success of the virtuous.
9. To confess our faults to one another.
10. To pray and speak the praises of our God.