This means all believers must strictly obey these laws. Mere belief counts for nothing unless carried into practice.
1. Obey Allah, His Apostle and believe the Message He has sent to you and me by His Messenger.
2. Obedience to the Apostle is obedience to Allah, as the Messenger is the bearer of Allah’s Message. Respect to the Messenger is respect to Allah.
3. Worship no God but Allah. The One the Messenger represents to us.
4. Fear no one but Allah.
5. Obey those in authority among you and obey non-believers in authority over you as long as it does not conflict with your religion.
6. It is forbidden to commit fornication or adultery.
7. It is forbidden to commit indecent acts on another (sodomy).
8. It is forbidden to eat the pig or its by-products.
9. Honor Allah and respect His Messenger, who is the bearer of His Message to you and me.
10. Insubordination is forbidden.
11. Slack talk and gossip is forbidden.
12. Do not associate with those in bad standing or out of the mosque.
13. It is your duty to report all slackness, weakness and wrongdoing.
14. Do not deal with the hypocrites or show sympathy towards them.
15. No gambling of any kind (numbers, dice, cards, games of chance).
16. No smoking of any kind (reefers or cigarettes, cigars or pipes).
17. No dope (heroin, cocaine or any other).
18. No drinking (wine, whiskey, beer, ale, alcohol, or other intoxicants).
19. We must be clean at all times (mind and body) at home and abroad.
20. No lying (speak the truth regardless of circumstances).
21. No stealing, be kind and do good to all.
22. Do not commit acts of violence on ourselves or others.
23. Keep up prayer, do unto others as you want done unto you.
24. Spend of what Allah has given you in the cause of Islam.
25. Love your brother believer as yourself; kill no one whom Allah has not ordered to be killed.
26. Do not feel, rub or pat sisters, do not stare at sisters or watch the movements of their bodies: do not lust.