Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim
In the Name of Allah,
Master Fard Muhammad,
The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
To Whom Praise is Due Forever
As-Salaamu ‘Alaikum Beautiful and Beloved Sisters!
The Dining Room is the official dining area. We use special glasses, dishes, linen, etc. when we entertain. This room is a pleasant and cheerful room. Everything is orderly therein. The food is good for your body and your health. The conversation is good for your spiritual upliftment. Good food, good surroundings and good conversation are the makings of a successful and peaceful meal.
HOW TO CLEAN THE DINING ROOM
* Wash table and dust – everyday
* Clean chairs – as needed
* Sweep or vacuum floor – everyday; mop once a week, or as spills occur
* Dust furniture – everyday
* Put away items – Do not let them accumulate
* Wash table linens – every time they are used, pre-treat stains
* Dust curtains and wall ornaments – every day
* Change curtains – every three months
* Rearrange room to give a fresh new look – with the changing of the seasons
* Wash all china in china cabinet – once a month
* Wash windows (or have them washed) inside and out – at least twice a year (in some places you may need to wash them more often)
* Wax all furniture; table, chairs, cabinet, etc. – every week
* Keep fresh flowers in the dining room, as we do all over our house.