Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim
In the Name of Allah,
Master Fard Muhammad
The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
The living room is the area we use to entertain guests. Normally, it is the first room we see when entering the house. It is a room that should be kept in order and clean all the time.
HOW TO CLEAN THE LIVING ROOM
* Dust furniture – every day, polish once every week, generally
* Sweep or vacuum floor – every day; mop – once a week; wax hardwood floors – once a month
* Never let items accumulate. Put everything away after use. Prevent clutter.
* Rearrange book shelves – every week
* Remove and dust out throw rugs – every day
* This room must be kept neat and clean at all times.
* Wash windows and walls – every 6 months
* Wash/change curtains and draperies – four times a year, usually with the change of seasons
* Paint walls, cabinets, shelves – as often as needed
* Sweep or vacuum stairways and hallways – every day, mop once a week
* Remove cobwebs from walls – once a month or as needed
* Steam clean carpet – once a year
* Change room around and redecorate with the change of seasons to give fresh new look.
* Please keep fresh flowers in this room.