Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim
In the Most Holy and Righteous Name of Allah,
Master Fard Muhammad,
The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
****PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK COVER BELOW****
HOW TO EAT TO LIVE, BOOK TWO page 35
“YOUR BEST vegetables are: CAULIFLOWER, cabbages (not the green cabbages)… Some other vegetables we eat are as follows: brussels sprouts, asparagus, eggplant, okra, squash and rhubarb.”
* Chop the florets of a head of cauliflower (however much you need) and wash prior to preparing, giving it enough time to dry completely. (Or you can just break them off by hand like I do 😉 )
**When you are ready to cook:
* Preheat oven to 375°
* Peel garlic cloves (as many as you want) and pierce with a fork
* Chop onion (however much you need and whatever size you want)
* Put cauliflower, garlic, onion, 2 tbsp. melted butter, a few shakes of salt and Italian Seasonings in an airtight container and mix well. (You can even use a Ziploc bag. 🙂 )
* Spread ingredients out on a baking sheet, place on top rack in oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
* Lower heat to 350° and bake another 20 minutes.
This recipe was all right but I prefer my vegetables soft and buttery like this.
But everybody has different tastes. So I’m going to leave it here. 🙂